An upcoming event I am co-organizing…
FIRST ANNUAL “TENNESSEE PARAMEET”
PARANORMAL GROUP MEETUP / DINNER / OVERNIGHT INVESTIGATION
Saturday, September 5, 2015
The Thomas House – Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
Sponsored by “Into the Afterlife – TN Chapter,” and author/researcher Pat Fitzhugh
~ For paranormal groups AND the general public ~
– Meet other groups and like-minded investigators, discuss investigations and share evidence, have lots of fun with other investigators and make new friends and valuable connections!
– Ever wondered what it’s like to be a paranormal investigator? What are all those meters, gizmos, and gadgets? Interested in paranormal books, shirts, jewelery, and other items? Come on, and chat it up with a paranormal investigator!
– If you are a reserved overnight guest, you will have the opportunity to go on a real, live paranormal investigation at a location ranked by CNN as the #2 most haunted place in America! Featured on TAPS, Paranormal State, and others!
10:30 AM — Participating paranormal groups arrive and begin setting up in the dining room.
12:00 Noon to 6PM — Paranormal groups and general public meet and greet!
7:00 PM — Dinner buffet.
9:00 PM — Overnight paranormal investigation of the Thomas House and property begins!
8:00 AM Sunday — Breakfast buffet served in the dining room.
– Sponsors reserve the right to remove any person, or group, from the event for any reason, at any time, and without warning (let’s all be nice and have fun! And by all means, please remain calm, serious, and respectful during the investigation–it’s not a frat party).
– Paranormal groups participating in Tennessee ParaMeet MUST have a PAID RESERVATION for Saturday night (no daytime sell-and-runs). If an individual group member needs to leave, they can–but at least one person from each group must be paid in full and staying overnight.
– The overnight paranormal investigation is limited to persons with PAID RESERVATIONS for Saturday night (no late-night walk-ins), and can be either paranormal groups or members of the public who want to participate. Depending on attendance, the investigation might be divided into groups, each led by a veteran, experienced team leader.
There is NO FEE for participating in the meetup or the overnight paranormal investigation. However, standard Thomas House Hotel fees apply. Lodging is approximately $67/person (not room, but per PERSON) + TAX, which includes your dinner buffet, your room, and the breakfast buffet the next morning.
I’ve reserved the entire hotel under the name of “Tennessee ParaMeet.” For reservations, call (615) 699-3006 and tell them you are wanting to book a room for the Tennessee ParaMeet on Saturday September 5th.
For more information, please join the event’s Facebook page!
See you on September 5th!