I’m proud to be a part of A&E’s new fall TV series, “Cursed: The Bell Witch!”
This show goes where other productions wouldn’t go, and sheds much-needed light on one of America’s most terrifying ghost stories. The top-notch crew and other cast members went above and beyond in making sure the legend was “done right,” and it was both an honor and a pleasure to work with them.
I am unable to comment about the show’s plot or other details at this time, so I will leave you with A&E’s “first look” video of “Cursed: The Bell Witch!” Look for the show to begin airing in early October.
Here are a few upcoming events where I’ll be discussing the Bell Witch:
- Red Boiling Springs, TN, October 9th and 10th, The Thomas House Hotel. I will be in a panel discussion with two other cast members, Sue Clifton (fiction author and ghost hunter) and Angel Leigh (psychic messenger). This is part of the Third Annual Sue Clifton / Pat Fitzhugh Paranormal Get-Together. Rooms are going fast–hurry! Oct. 10 is now SOLD OUT; a few rooms still remain for Oct. 9.
- Owensboro, KY, October 15th, Daviess County Public Library. 6PM Meet and greet, lecture, Q&A, and book signing (“The Bell Witch – The Full Account” and “Ghostly Cries From Dixie”). For details, see the “Appearances”page.
- Memphis, TN, October 30th, The Woodruff-Fontaine House. 7P-10P. Meet and greet, book signing (“The Bell Witch – The Full Account” and “Ghostly Cries From Dixie”). Part of the “Haunted Happenings” fundraiser for the mansion’s upkeep. A portion of book proceeds will go to the fundraising campaign.
- Red Boiling Springs, TN, November 6-7 & 13-14, The Thomas House Hotel. An intimate, one-person dinner theater lecture and book signing, entitled, “The Bell Witch: The Full Account: The People, The Legend, The Sprits, The Lies.” Dinner begins at 7 each night, with the book signing to follow. Additionally, registered overnight guests are eligible for an overnight paranormal investigation of the Thomas House, led by Pat Fitzhugh. Reservations are required. For details and info abount how to reserve, click here.
- Memphis, TN, March 18-20, 2016, Hilton Memphis East. This is for MidSouthCon 34, one of the world’s largest sci-fi, art, gaming, and paranormal conventions. I will be participating on several panels, giving a lecture presentation or two, signing books…and who knows what else! Convention registration will begin shortly, and I will post more details then.
ALSO, for updates and more upcoming events and appearances, check out The Bell Witch Web Site, my Facebook page, and my Bell Witch book page. But for now… enjoy the following video. Thanks for watching!